Choose BBQ B CLEAN®?
WHEN CONSIDERING YOUR CHOICES OF BBQ CLEANING COMPANY, ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING:
Q: Will their cleaning process actually damage the metal components of your grill?
A: Acids dips, sand blasting, grinding and similar processes are all extremely harmful to metal components.
Q: Are they eco-friendly?
A: Two points to consider here - do they use genuinely eco-friendly products; and be aware that some eco-friendly products are still corrosive to metal. Check the back of the source container for the 'Corrosive' symbol.
Q: Are they tax-registered, licensed and insured?
A: If any of your property is accidentally damaged you need to know the company can afford to pay for all damages.
Q: How thoroughly do they really clean your grills?
A: Examine their photographs carefully - while the grills might look clean, check for black bits of food and dirt on the sides and edges of the grill bars.
Q: How much experience do they have?
A: Cleaning a BBQ sounds easy, but there are many different types of grills, burners, igniters, ceramic coatings and stainless steel finishes. Each can require different tools and techniques to get thoroughly clean without causing damage.
Q: How much training do the cleaning technicians have?
A: Regarding their training program; there is a huge difference between hiring professional, trained techs and hiring two guys with a bucket.
What We Do
- We spend two weeks training our staff, and don't send them out until they've satisfied our standards
- We are eco-friendly and use eco-friendly products
- We clean right down into the bottom of your cabinet, the entire outside, and the insides of the cupboard underneath
- We advise if we find any damaged parts such as rusted or corroded burners and can recommend certified BBQ techs who can come and fix the problem
- We are tax tax registered, licenced and insured
What We Don't Do
- We don't use acids, dip tanks, corrosive cleaning agents, power tools, grinders or a sandblaster
- We don't pick up and drop off
- We don't clean small or portable BBQs (only because it's not worth your expense!)
- We don't damage BBQs
- We don't do repairs - BY LAW YOU NEED TO BE A CERTIFIED GAS TECHNICIAN TO REPAIR ANY GAS APPLIANCE.